Play Below Kryll
on Steam!
1 2
mostro

07/10/18

I have now surpassed you in fame :O.

Scheuchevogel

10/10/18

@mostro: And now you are already WAAAAAAAAYYYY above me, despite half of the adventures not even being rated yet. So it won't even end there...

mostro

10/10/18

900 is not WAAY too much XD. The question is if I could reach zubit since I was 4000 behind you and with the remaining levels still unrated I could get maybe a few thousands more. Gors seems unreachable, at least for now :P.

Also, you now surpassed me in Glory by completing 55 and perfecting 50 more adventures that me :O.

Scheuchevogel

11/10/18

It took me forever to get 900 up when I was 900 below Eeveeiott, for example. So that IS a lot.

And well, I assume the glory numbers mean you haven't yet played your own adventures. So just a matter of time. And it's a 30th of my total number. Which took me several years to reach.

Scheuchevogel

14/10/18

I had a lok at the ladder again, and I think even Shockwave is unreachable. zubit is probably the limit Unless you build another giant think like that. XD

I asked you in one GB but as you didn't answer: Have you used any tools or anything to assist you? You even used lots of "offcolors" (backgrounds which on map have a color different from the one you see in game) which anyway fit perfectly on map. So choice of color alone is already incredible. o_O

mostro

14/10/18

> Unless you build another giant think like that. XD
I have currently only 100,000 gold. The largest I could build is 1/5 the size of the latest pixel art, which means 1/5 of the fame :(.
I could have earned more gold considering I haven't played my newest pixel art and missed the x2 gold bonus.

> Have you used any tools or anything to assist you?
The scale of this pixel art was too huge to do it by hand, even for me :P. So, yeah, I wrote a script to help with the drawing and yet it still took lots of hours to complete. As I said, there's some commentary on the final level of the series XD.

There's some commentary on the color palette, too. Using only the basic in-game colors the result wouldn't have looked nearly as good so I had to use a larger palette. In fact, surprisingly (or maybe not so much), in the final art the whole first 2 in-game palettes are completely unused, except for black and a little bit of white.

Scheuchevogel

15/10/18

Wow! :O

Btw, just reached level 95 in one of your adventures today. I wonder if the layout still will work out with 3 digit numbers. XD
(Renboy once confirmed there is no level cap in theory, but he didn't state anything about how the game displays large numbers. ^_^')

• Edited on 15/10/18
mostro

16/10/18

I've been wondering the same for quite some time but reaching level 100 seemed impossible :P.

densch

22/07/19

I cant of click it away every time cause I find it annoying. honestly.

before the game is even loaded, i dont wanna be bombarded with stuff to try.

are people even playing this game anymore?

mostro

24/07/19

> are people even playing this game anymore?
You asked the same question about this time of year one year ago XD.

And, no, the game is pretty much dead now. Honestly, I'm surprised the devs still keep the server running.

EULA | Privacy Policy | Report an issue | Contact us | Game client release notes | Approval to monetize