Get an
Unlimited Account!
Play Below Kryll
on Steam!
DesuPotate

30/04/18

So, in the editor, When you place a vine going through a wood platform, it displays the vine BEHIND the wood platform, but when the level is published and part of the world the vines show IN FRONT OF wood platforms. I find this a bit distressful because I just worked hard on a level that relies on vines BEHIND wood platforms for some cool visual effects. PLEASE FIX THIS BEFORE ANYONE SEES AND DISCRACE BEFALLS MY FAMILY NAME! But seriously, this is kinda annoying, and it would be great if things were made consistant. Thanks!

DesuPotate

30/04/18

Oops, this should be in 'Feedback and Feature Request' not 'Help and Support'. Sorry, can someone who's a mod move me (or tell me how I can move it myself)?

Scheuchevogel

30/04/18

I think only mods can move it.

With wood platforms, you mean pine bridges? Or log bridges? Or express logs?
Many things in the game appear in order of placement. So for example if several pickup items overlap, the one you placed the latest appears in front of the others. So maybe try adjusting by leveraging their order and it might change something. But not sure, I never had this issue. For me things usually looked the same way in the level as in the editor.

DesuPotate

30/04/18

I mean the pine bridges.

DesuPotate

30/04/18

XD

Scheuchevogel

30/04/18

For them, the order might be fixed to always be in the front. You can play around with the order, but might not work. Guess the editor just shows them incorrectly then in your level, but I don't remember this ever happening to me. o_O

EULA | Privacy Policy | Report an issue | Contact us | Game client release notes | Approval to monetize