Get an
Unlimited Account!
Play Below Kryll
on Steam!
Scheuchevogel

09/02/19

The current layout does not grant space for three digit levels, so I wonder what will happen 130 xp from here...
https://i.imgur.com/xgY54iV.jpg
If I'm suddenly gone then the game was unable to display it. ^_^'

Scheuchevogel

09/02/19

So here's what happend. And keeps happening. Over and over and over again:

https://imgur.com/a/9yEhzjr

And still level 99. :(

renboy

09/02/19

What happens after you restart the game?

Scheuchevogel

09/02/19

Wow, that was fast.
After restart (and also after visiting a different level from the map) the effect stops, but the xp reserve is gone. And the game keeps telling me "1xp to level up" in the player panel. I guess the next time I will get any xp the same will happen again.
Can't test though as I have already beaten all levels I can beat. :P

Didn't you tell me a few months (years?) back that the game has no level cap?

mostro

10/02/19

That looks kinda neat, actually XD.

Scheuchevogel

10/02/19

For a half a minute maybe. After that it's just annoying. And distracting.
Can easily be stopped by teleporting out, but all xp gained are lost then. The effect probably happens as the game tries to save the spare xp (just likes it does when you play the demo and surpass the demo level cap of level 5) but fails, and keeps trying.

mostro

11/02/19

So, what happens to all the XP you earn from new levels? Will the game keep track of it or it will be lost forever?.

Scheuchevogel

12/02/19

Looks like it's lost in the player profile. No mention of it anywhere, the total xp level sticks to 1 xp below level 100.

Scheuchevogel

16/02/19

I'm demotivated now to go on playing. I don't want my xp tp get lost, so I don't want to earn any. :(

Nibroc

02/01/23

I know this is an old topic, but maybe look at it this way: you have become the most powerful of all!
(XP-wise anyway)
Also, has this been fixed, or no...?

mostro

29/01/23

Yes, the level up issue has been fixed. Maximum level you can reach is 99, though.

EULA | Privacy Policy | Report an issue | Contact us | Game client release notes | Approval to monetize