Play Below Kryll
on Steam!
JermEx

16/08/13

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkJx-I4XTWk
I explore other people's levels ^_^

Grom

16/08/13

...Think you mean redneck accent! Funny it's turned upside down in the UK, northerners talking funneh... D:

House of Fun: "Oh, Zubit..." lol'd

Finally a specific gameplay vid (from start to finish), really enjoyed reliving those two! Easier for those who are new to get the grasp of the game, as most videos have been about how Upper Kryll/Real World etc work :)

renboy

16/08/13

Looks really great :)

If it's a straight up gameplay clip, recording voice + gameplay in one go (and skipping specific fails along the way) can also work nice, since it will have sound effects and such.

Can't wait to see more!

JermEx

16/08/13

Ooo we have Critique! More details please ^_^

So renboy, Did my Fast forwarding past fails seem unnatural or jarring?
Do you think having a voice over AFTER the fact feels somewhat out of place?

Looking for hard opinions here people, please don't be afraid to be brutal.

Grom

16/08/13

There's no need to do fake your voice, yet in the very beginning it's kinda lulzy :P Never try to do it in the long run, as it *WILL* get boring & annoying. Shame this is not a indie horror game, would've loved to hear you scream like a lil gurl xD

...Or perhaps try some impossible area next, watching & hearing as you slowly lose your mind & drift into insanity...

JermEx

17/08/13

Grom, you mean fake my reactions?
At which point in which videos did you find slightly off. I'm trying to do more of the good and less of the bad ^_^

JermEx

19/08/13

I think I get what you guys are saying...
For my adventuring series, where I'm going through levels premade. I should record my voice over AS I play. So I can naturally read the text, and give a better voice over.

And for my Mapping series, I'll keep doing edited videos. Since its not really about my personal experience with the level.

GOTCHA.

EULA | Privacy Policy | Report an issue | Contact us | Game client release notes | Approval to monetize