Get an
Unlimited Account!
Play Below Kryll
on Steam!
tebkanlo

21/10/16

Yesterday we heard jus complaining about some mouse/cursor issue.
He said he was using the web version and every right click in the editor to erase object/ground were useless.
Today this curse seems to have hit me.
I was editing some dialogs. First thing that seemed odd was that I wasn't able to switch potions two dialog rectangles.
But that problem seemed to solved itself.
After a while I was trying to select another dialog rectangle, the one I was working on a moment before. And it was almost impossible to select it. No matter how many time I click on it the blue selection was still on the other one.

I even tried to select another rectangle and everyone except the last one was selectable.
After that magically it was advaible...!
Maybe I clicked inside the editing box below the faces and that kind of "solved" the issue.
But not for long!
Then it was the Exit Dialog Editor button that didn't work, no matter how many times I clicked it.
http://orig11.deviantart.net/5302/f/2016/295/8/b/mouse_rage_check_by_tebkanlo-dalu7me.png
But my mouse seems to work perfectly on the Add Dialog Entry button, as you can see!!

Scheuchevogel

22/10/16

All of that might just be related to renboy testing new features. Let's see if it still happens after the update is finalized.

tebkanlo

22/10/16

With mostro we were thinking more about a new flash version issue or a browser update.
The main suspect could be rather flash, even because I never had issue with last Firefox 48.0.2 in at least a month.

renboy

22/10/16

This is very weird - We didn't touch the live version yet.

I cannot seem to reproduce this on my web version.

Adobe have recently released a flash update (on October 11) - However, it is not supposed to be related to any mouse function and only some security issues, so I'm not sure this is the cause of any ongoing issues.

Hopefully, if it is some new issue with the latest flash version, Adobe will release a fix soon (I don't believe it's an issue with the browser, as Teb and Jus probably use different browsers and on different operating systems).

My suggestion is to use the executable version for now if possible (though it is not an option for Mac players).

• Edited on 22/10/16
tebkanlo

07/11/16

The no-escape-form-dialog-editor has hit again
Not sure it that would be important, but I was inside the dialog editor for 10 minutes or more, the time to reload the browser and the countdown of the adventure was around 47h 48 min

I recently was able to create a wrapper of the executable
(more info in here> https://game.belowkryll.com/web/forum/topic/489/ ).
It works perfectly but since the web version after the update seems to run faster (wrapped runs as fast as the webversion ran before update) I mainly stick with it.

• Edited on 08/11/16
EULA | Privacy Policy | Report an issue | Contact us | Game client release notes | Approval to monetize