Unlimited Account!
Play Below Kryll
on Steam!
1 2
Scheuchevogel

14/02/18

mostro

26/02/18

Hey, how did I miss this thread? XD. Congratulations on the Fame, you totally deserve it, you have some of the best adventures in the game.

And in the Glory, you reached 200,000 by now. Congratulations on that too :P.

Scheuchevogel

19/04/18

Finally I was able to beat ArtixBot in Fame, too. :D

densch

10/09/18

Are people still playing this game? :-)

just remembered that it exists.
but doesnt seem like anything has changed since I last checked it months ago :-/

mostro

11/09/18

Probably there's a bunch of new levels since you last played.

Scheuchevogel

11/09/18

Lots of new levels for sure, and with that also new tricks being discovered.
But the game elements in editor as such haven't changed for a loooong time, yes. :(

PS: I still play it, though. :)

• Edited on 11/09/18
densch

11/09/18

new tricks?
any specific level that you are referring too?

Yeah, I was used to gget tons of trophies and tons of new updated stuff whenever I would play it again after a few month.
But nothing so far.

And I still don't manage to beat my own level :'-(
I suck so much as an evil overlord :-/

good to know that people are still palaying it.
given that it's a free online game, it has tons of possibilities on what you can create, tons of tricks and stuff to use.

the logic stuff makes crazy things possible too :-)

That's mostly why I keep coming back to the game.

Cause most of the other online games are either just cheap grind and kill mmos or some really one way trick things.

maybe I should build some new levels?

Probably should finally finish all the started levels too, even though I don't like their theme anymore.

Maybe I should stop trying to find a theme and just make hard levels for the sake of it! :-D

but good to see that the old fellows are still here.

At inimum 3 years since I am addicted to this game, in fact probably much longer.

good game :-)

Life may suck again and again, but below kryll will always be there for you :-)

densch

11/09/18

new tricks?
any specific level that you are referring too?

Yeah, I was used to gget tons of trophies and tons of new updated stuff whenever I would play it again after a few month.
But nothing so far.

And I still don't manage to beat my own level :'-(
I suck so much as an evil overlord :-/

good to know that people are still palaying it.
given that it's a free online game, it has tons of possibilities on what you can create, tons of tricks and stuff to use.

the logic stuff makes crazy things possible too :-)

That's mostly why I keep coming back to the game.

Cause most of the other online games are either just cheap grind and kill mmos or some really one way trick things.

maybe I should build some new levels?

Probably

mostro

11/09/18

> maybe I should build some new levels?
> Probably should finally finish all the started levels too, even though I don't like their theme anymore.
Please, do :P.

> Life may suck again and again, but below kryll will always be there for you :-)
XD.

densch

14/09/18

It's just that I always have no idea what to do.
and that stuff won't wok as intended and I don't really get why :-/

Scheuchevogel

24/09/18

Regarding the new tricks, about half of mostro's levels use those. XD
That is... half of them BEFORE his latest project. ^^'
Also some of mine, but mostro is the expert for that rather than me.

EDIT, also, regarding the original topic, as soon as players will have played his latest project mostro will be above me again for sure. XD

• Edited on 24/09/18
mostro

25/09/18

You're 4000 fame above me. I could expect to surpass you with my recent project but not with only 3 or 4 active players in the game. I think half of ALL active players already beat the new levels and I got only 200 fame :(.

Scheuchevogel

25/09/18

You will get MASSIVE fame the moment they get rated. Until then it's not much.
And no doubt they will be rated, as they are easy to solve.
And we have about 4 active creators currently, but players must be more. Otherwise adventures wouldn't get rated, and they get. At least the easy ones.

mostro

26/09/18

I know it's jus, you and me. I know of maybe a couple of other users that are sporadically active and that's all :(.

Also, you now have more completed adventures than me, only 2 perfects away, yet you're still 8000 glory behind me. How is that possible?!.

jus

30/09/18

still here !

Scheuchevogel

01/10/18

@mostro: No idea. :/
BUT: The 4000 fame difference already shrank below 2000. And as of now most of your new adventures are still unranked. Once all of them are ranked you will be WAY above me.
Oh, and your new adventures partially have 7 completions/perfections. How would that be possible if there were only 3 or 4 players? XD

mostro

01/10/18

You now have 25 more completed adventures than me, 20 more perfected adventures than me, but still 5000 glory behind :O.

mostro

04/10/18

My new levels have been sitting at 7 completions for a few days now. So I guess we can say the game has 7 "active" players :(.

Scheuchevogel

06/10/18

No, you can't even say that.
If at all you can only say there are 7 active players who care about the adventure finder.
Plays of center levels have always been increasing over time, as many players start of there and just continue from there.

mostro

06/10/18

The adventure finder pops up everytime you launch the game so how can anyone ignore it?. And if completions in the center adventures increase over time, we're back to the old question of why players won't stay? I've been replaying some levels and just 10 levels away from the center (10w/10e) there are some adventures with only 30 completes :(.

EULA | Privacy Policy | Report an issue | Contact us | Game client release notes | Approval to monetize