Get an
Unlimited Account!
Play Below Kryll
on Steam!
mostro

11/09/18

I heard Twitch is kinda like YouTube for games so I created an account and uploaded a run of . Why I chose this level to begin with? Well, I used to replay this level a lot before getting the full game and before being able to explore the cavern floors so I used to play it only with level 5 skills :O. Using higher skills definitely makes this level easier :P.

So, if you like watching videos of other people playing games, here it is: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/308083440

Will probably upload more videos of hard levels so suggestions are welcome :P.

Scheuchevogel

11/09/18

I think most people watch longer live streams rather than VODs.
But might depend on the games, so not sure.
Also I personally prefer streams where you see and hear the streamer, but that's up to you of course.
Let's hope this gives the game a bit more attention.

I will add you for sure, as it's also a way to communicate whenever the servers are down etc.

mostro

11/09/18

Well, I don't think I have enough bandwidth to live stream, I don't even have a webcam that works (on Linux) and my CPU can barely record while I play so I couldn't put more load on it. So I guess VODs will have to do :P.

I was told in the past to upload videos of me beating some of the hardest levels in the game but, as usual, I thought (and I was probably wrong) that it would spoil the fun :(. Now the game is basically dead so spoiling the solutions to some levels won't hurt anyone :(.

I'm looking for the older hard levels in the game before switching to most recent ones and I'm leaving Eeveeiott's levels last :P.

• Edited on 11/09/18
Scheuchevogel

11/09/18

Just about 1600 more levels to go. :P

mostro

11/09/18

Hmm... recording a run of every level in the game?...

Scheuchevogel

24/09/18

Challenge accepted? XD

mostro

25/09/18

Well, might be doable... but not sure if it's worth it :(. I've been focusing on levels tagged "Hard" because even I forget how to solve them sometimes and having a video can serve for future reference :P.

jus

30/09/18

you need to do run throughs of all your levels first mostro , loads of them i still find impossible !

Eeveeiott

06/10/18

That's pretty cool! I'll definitely keep track of it.

Eeveeiott

06/10/18

It's true that Twitch is pretty much primarily for livestreams. When it comes to just uploading videos, YouTube is normally better for that. Either way, you can expect to have at least one regular viewer. :)

EULA | Privacy Policy | Report an issue | Contact us | Game client release notes | Approval to monetize